Residential Real Estate Development
Whether our clients are developing single-family subdivisions that require deed restrictions or condominium developments requiring the drafting and implementation of the requisite organizational documents, our attorneys are experienced in each phase of such development. From the drafting of land acquisition contracts, to the handling of development and construction financing; from the organization of Homeowners' Associations to the finalization of development documents, the Firm can provide experienced attorneys to help our clients complete a successful development or commercial purchase.
Recent transactions include assisting clients in the development of the following types of projects:
- represented the developer of a 72 unit oceanfront condominium development in the acquisition of the land, the acquisition and closing of construction financing, and the preparation of all project documentation
- represented the purchaser in the acquisition of an 18 hole golf course and its planned development as a single family residential community
- represented the owner in the acquisition of a tract for the construction of a new industrial plant, including assisting in the closing of the construction and permanent financing
- a 400 lot single-family subdivision
- a 190 lot single-family subdivision
- a 39 lot single-family subdivision
- a 220 unit ocean front hotel conversion
- a 330 unit ocean front and second row condominium development
- a 42 unit condominium development
For more information, please contact us online or call us at (843) 449-9417.