Individual & Consumer Representation
An important component of the firm's practice consists of assisting individuals with the various legal issues that confront them daily. Among these are the following:
- Personal Injury and Accident related representation in which we represent the injured individual in his or her dealings with the professional adjusters and attorneys representing the insurance industry;
- Workers' Compensation matters in which the Firm represents the injured worker against the employer and its worker's compensation insurance company;
- Employment Matters in which the firm represents the employee in various disputes with his or her employer, such as wrongful termination and whistle-blower litigation;
- Real Estate Sales and Purchases, including the negotiation and drafting of contracts of sale, title examinations and loan closing services;
- Consultation relating to business affairs and the formation, purchase or sale of small businesses owned or being organized by our individual clients;
- The Collection of debts other monies owed to individual clients, as well as the defense of litigation against them by those claiming debts.
For more information, please contact us online or call us at (843) 449-9417.