Business and Corporate Practice
A large portion of the firm's practice involves assisting clients with various business related transactions and disputes including:
- Formation of Corporations, LLCs, Trusts and Partnerships including consultation on choice of entity;
- Business planning, including asset protection planning;
- Business documentation, including shareholders' agreements, partnership agreements and LLC Operating Agreements;
- Business litigation, including disputes between shareholders or partners, contract disputes and debt collection;
- The purchase and sale of existing businesses as going concerns;
- Debt collection for banks, hospitals, small businesses, contractors and others to whom debts are owed;
- Providing mediation services to resolve business disputes, as well as representing clients involved in mediation or arbitration;
- Collection of business debt;
- Purchase and sale of Commercial Real Estate and existing businesses;
- Assistance for business purchasers in their Due Diligence investigations.
For more information, please contact us online or call us at (843) 449-9417.